Thursday, December 1, 2011

Myxoid Liposarcoma

On November 09, I headed back to Sinai Hospital to see Dr. Aboulafia and get the biopsy result. My lovely wife was with me. As we waited for him I told her that I was under the strong impression that he wasn't going to give us good news. Sure enough, a few minutes later he walked into the room, sat down and broke the news: "Your tumor is not a nerve sheath tumor, and it is not benign" were his exact words. "So, it is malignant" he concluded. And then, he added "Take a deep breath, and I'll tell you all I know about myxoid liposarcomas, and give you the good news..."

The good news is that my cancer is 100% treatable. Praise God! It is very sensitive to radiation and it was at stage 2 (grade 1-3). The size of the tumor was about 10x7x3 cm. The next steps will be: (a) Cat Scan of Chest, abdomen, pelvis to find out whether the cancer has spread. (b) another surgery to clear the margins (they always do that when there is malignancy). (c) several sessions of radiation. The exact number will be determined after the second surgery.

The surgery is scheduled for Tuesday Dec. 06, radiation will happen in January & February, and Cat Scans were done last week. That's what my next post is about.

2 comments:

Telma Witzig said...

NOssa, Kleyton, qta noticia de 1 x. n deve ter sido facil

Celia Dave said...

I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August 2010. A valuable friend told me about Dr. Itua Herbal Center in West Africa. She gave me her phone number and email address. I quickly contacted him to guarantee that his herbal medicines will heal my cancer and I will heal forever I said OK.I ask him what is the healing process, he asks me to pay the fees I did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine and then he asked me I told my friend Gomez about the herbal drug so that he gave me to go and drink it.So after drinking for two weeks, I was cured, I am so grateful and I promise that I will do it I recommend to anyone who has cancer and that that I am doing. Herbal medicine Dr. Itua makes me believe that there is hope for people with Parkinson's disease, schizophrenia, scoliosis, bladder cancer, colorectal cancer, breast cancer, kidney cancer. , Leukemia, lung cancer, skin cancer, uterine cancer, prostate cancer Fibromyalgia,Fibrodysplasia Syndrome, Epilepsy,Sclerosis sickness, Dupuytren's Disease, Diabetes, Celiac Disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia, Arthritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Alzheimer's Disease, Lupus, Adrenocortic Carcinoma.Asthma, Allergic Diseases.HIV Help, Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphomaIntestinal cancer,Liver cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumorsNon-Hodgkin lymphoma,Cervical Cancer,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Meniere's disease,Thyroid Cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancerHIV Aids, Herpes, Disease Chronic inflammatory, Memory disorder, Here is his contact information ...... [Email ... drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. Whatsapp ... + 2348149277967