Sunday, November 27, 2011

Welcome / Bem Vindos / Bien Venidos

Welcome to my blog. I've always wanted to have one but couldn't find a good reason for it. Now, I did. My life has taken a detour and my next post will talk about it. For now, I just want to write a few sentences to explain what I have in mind for this blog, at least for now. #1. The primary reason I'm blogging is to keep my family and friends posted on my situation. #2. I decided to blog in English. It will be easier for many of my friends to follow it. #3. I'm not sure how often I'm going to post here. For now, however, I plan to have at least one post per week. We'll see how it goes. #4. My posts will be short, a paragraph or two. I know you don't have time to read more than that :) #5. I hope my journey will help you in your journey.

2 comments:

Rene said...

I'm sorry for this medical detour in your life, but I'm also glad that you're using it as a reason to start blogging. More good can come from all of this.

Telma Witzig said...

meu querido sobrinho, tenho orado constantemente por vc e sau familia. Deus esta no controle. bj